Who are they?
Yellow Door Talent Development helps service sector companies deliver sales growth and high-performance leadership.
Where were they before working with us?
What problem were they facing?
It was identified that social media and employee advocacy offered huge marketing opportunities that Full Circle had been unsuccessful in leveraging.
What did we do to solve it?
Yellow Door invited Red Gem to co-create and deliver a full-day workshop during which Full Circle’s senior leadership team
What results did we achieve?
The senior management team learned how their B2B brand can leverage the unique creativity of their teams to reach their target audience. The workshop covered:
- Best practice for the brand’s chosen social media platforms
- How the platforms’ algorithms determine content delivery
- The impact of employee advocacy and how this can be implemented in practice
- Team ideation around content creation
- Early-stage development of an ongoing employee advocacy strategy
- Collective understanding of and commitment to developing social media activity as a key factor in the brand’s broader marketing and business development strategy
Client Impact Statement
“Emel has an exceptional knowledge of marketing strategy and a superb ability to build understanding and confidence in those she’s working with – from existing marketing professionals to individuals with very basic levels of experience.”
Emilie Thysse, Yellow Door Talent Development