Case Study: in-house training in social media strategy
Full Circle Events + Yellow Door Talent Development
A full-day workshop covering best practice in Instagram marketing, employee advocacy, content planning and strategy planning
Yellow Door Talent Development had been commissioned by Full Circle to develop the team’s sales and business development skills. It was identified that social media was a weakness in the brand’s overall sales and marketing strategy.
Red Gem worked alongside Yellow Door to develop and deliver a full day workshop with the senior management team to:
- Launch the new brand look and key messaging
- Build their understanding of how social media marketing can deliver for a B2B business, and
- Co-create ways in which to engage the team in order to energize and amplify their online presence.
The senior management team learned how a B2B brand can leverage the unique creativity of Instagram to reach their target audience. The full day workshop covered:
- Best practice for the brand’s chosen social media platforms
- How the platforms’ algorithms determine content delivery
- The impact of employee advocacy and how this can be implemented in practice
- Team ideation around content creation and ongoing strategy
- Collective understanding of and commitment to developing social media activity as a key factor in the brand’s broader marketing and business development strategy.
Employee advocacy strategy
Workshop and professional training
“Emel has an exceptional knowledge of social media marketing strategy and a superb ability to build understanding and confidence in those she’s training at every level – from existing marketing professionals to individuals with very basic levels of experience. All the delegates left brimming with ideas and clarity on how to build a successful campaign across a number of platforms. Absolutely brilliant.”